Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SUPPORT the Bottomly family!!

Tracy at JunkPosse makes
amazing necklaces. She is currently donating 30% of the profits from a select group of necklaces to the Bottomly's Ethiopia Adoption Travel Expenses. Here are some of the necklaces.
Really great necklaces! If for some reason any of the above links are marked sold out, you can click on the JunkPosse store link right
here
to find the necklace listed again.

Love,
Lindsey

P.S. I have some fun things to share with y'all soon!

2 comments:

The gFamily said...

I love JunkPosse! They make some really fun stuff!

I am so glad that we got to meet! Next time I want to meet Eliana too!! :) I did post a pic a few days ago, and since then I have had some people say, "That is so fun that you got to meet Lindsey Wheeler!" See, you really are famous!! ;) I love your heart!!

Amanda said...

Can't wait to hear some about this fun stuff!!!
I really like these necklaces.

Love you and miss you!!

PS. Are you guys coming for Christmas? Russ, Katie and Eliot will be here for 2 or 3 days...maybe we can all get together!