Saturday, August 23, 2008

Say it's your birthday.....Happy B-day Sister!


Happy 26th sister (Lauren)!! I hope you have the greatest day....I so wish that we lived close to you and Corby. Thanks for supporting us so much on this adventure....thank you for loving Eliana so much! Thank you for praying constantly and for listening when I need to have a break down or share good news with someone. I love you so much.

Love,
Lindsey

P.S. MY SISTER IS PREGNANT!!!! Eliana is going to have a cousin!! YEAH!!!

7 comments:

Kay Daniels said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAUREN!! Hope you have a fun-filled day. Sorry I can't hang streamers and balloons for you (but maybe Corby did that already!). Happy 26.....I love you so much, Mom

Bobbi said...

Happy Birthday Lauren, and congratulations.

Rachel said...

HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy Lauren and Congratulations!!!!!

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And congrats on the baby.
Lindsey...there is nothing in the world like being an aunt!!! You will have a blast!!!

Nikki said...

Aww, congratulatins and happy birthday. She looks just like you!

Corby and Lauren said...

Thank you, sister! I can't wait for you to be home!!!!!

Mary Helen Wheeler said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Congratulations on the coming baby
Pardue! You will be a wonderful
mother!

We love and celebrate you and Corby!

Happy Birthday,
Mary Helen and John