Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love my blogger friends....and "Vision to Inspire" night!

I just want to say "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart for checking out ATHENTIKOS: GUATEMALA!! Thank you for the e-mails and for your hearts for this country. PLEASE spread the word. Post the web-site on your blog....soon we will have a widget for blogs. I really think God is doing something BIG in this country.....and I am excited to be a small part of it.

I also wanted to share a few pictures from the first screening night called "Vision to Inspire". I could have just bawled the entire time. I just kept seeing Eliana's face in every single face on the screen. I saw these tough gang members pictures....and then thought about them as a hurting children. We've seen too much....and we must do something!!

I love you all,
Lindsey

P.S. Join the Facebook page!





2 comments:

Ashton said...

I love the last picture! :)

Amanda said...

Linds,
I am so glad you have such a passion for the amazing country of Guatemala...I think I will be the same way you are about seeing Eliana's face except not only will I see Eliana's sweet little face but I will also see my sweet Eliot's face.

I must say I when I saw that last picture I laughed...have I ever told you how much I love you and your crazy husband?!?!?