Thursday, February 19, 2009

Celebrating 5 years of marriage to my best friend!!




Chris planned a fun weekend at the beach for our 5 year anniversary.....he is the BEST!! It is so hard to believe that on Saturday, we will have been married for 5 years. I feel like he has always been in my life. He is my best friend.....there is no one I would rather walk along side with. Thank you for loving me and serving me while I have to walk through some dark days. I still can't believe you love me as much as you do....I am blown away. I love you hubby.

This trip is just what I have needed. There is something magical about the beach to me.....I feel so alive here. It was an incredible feeling watching our baby girl walk on the sand for the first time in her life. SHE LOVES IT!! She ran up and down the beach as fast as her little legs could take her....she would pick up the sand in her hands and throw it.....and tried to run straight into the waves (again, she is fearless). Then, we took her to the indoor pool.....wow, she loves to swim. Watch out Michael Phelps!

Pray for my heart this weekend.....for restoration and healing to continue. I want to live fully for Christ.....I want to be an example. I want to love well. I can't do this without the Lord.

Love you all,
Lindsey

P.S. To the incredible family in our church that let us stay in your condo......I am so thankful!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! We are having so much fun. :-)

16 comments:

Vanessa said...

HAPPY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY!! May God bless you with MANY,MANY more!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!! Keeping you in my prayers!! Enjoy the beach with your precious miracle! She is too cute!

Kelsey Lantz said...

ahhhhh the pictures are PRICELESS!!! first off she is gorgeous...seriously boys watch out Eliana sportin her cute little swim suit is just too cute. I am so happy for you two and so blessed to have such an amazing couple in my life. Love you guys!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! Eliana is so cute, as always!

Pineapple Princess said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful girl... and happy anniversary!!!

I always have a prayer in my heart for you, Lindsey! :)

Amanda said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
I thank God for the three of you everyday. Thank you guys for being used by God as a couple but also on an individual basis!!!

Lindsey I love you and will continue to pray for your...and even in times that you probably feel the furthest away from the Lord please know that He is still using you in a mighty way.

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you receive what you are desiring. :)

Rebekah said...

Happy Fifth! What a wonderful hubby!!! Enjoy your time together away from everything. That is one thing we wanted to do before the baby arrived and it just never happened. I am already looking forward to the day we get to "get away". Eliana is so cute! I know how much fun you are having experiencing the beach with her!!! God Bless!

The Heinrichs said...

Happy Anniversary!!! These pictures are beautiful...just like your family! Love you and miss you and wishing you much R&R this weekend!!!!

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Happy Anniversary! May God continue to bless you as he already has. :)

Felicia

Mary Ann said...

Happy Ann! Hope you have a wonderful reviving vacation!

Amanda said...

happy anniversary lindsey and chris!! you two are amazing! God has great plans for you. I think of you often, and always lift your name up in prayer. love you!

Reba said...

Happy anniversary! And what a wonderful way to celebrate. I hope you have a blessed time together...the beach is one of my favorite places in the world to be. :) I hope you have many more years together of joy, laughter, love, and unity!

Chanan, Rachael and Hope said...

What a Blessing and Great Joy following your blog. On March 20th we will celebrate 1 year of bringing Hope Maayan home from Guatemala. On March 29 we will rejoice our 6th year of our anniversary. We combined our fifth one last year in Costa Rica on our way to Guatemala. Happy Anniversary and God Bless You All.

Mama Bear said...

Happy anniversary and wishing you many many many more.

Kim & Dave said...

Wonderful pics!! Congrats & may God bless you & give you many more wonderful years together!!!!