Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary!


To my beautiful bride,
Thank you for 5 incredible years!
YOU are the BEST!

I absolutely LOVE you with all my heart. You amaze me every day. Your heart for the poor and the orphan is breathtaking. Your spiritual wisdom and Godly compassion are so deep. You are a gifted listener...specializing in drawing out my heart! You are without a doubt my best friend. I'd rather be with you doing nothing than with anyone else doing anything . Being your husband is the greatest privilege of my life. I was so proud of you for living in Guatemala with our baby this last year...I'm still wowed that you did that for us! Bottom line, I'm so proud to get to be your husband and that YOU are my wife!

You are such a good Momma it's ridiculous! Just watching you play with her is so much fun! My dream for Eliana is that she grow up to be just like her Momma!

We'll never forget celebrating our anniversary for the first time with Eliana at the beach!
I can't wait to see where God leads us this next year!

Love,
Chris
(Ye Husby)

"Close 'em, Night-Night, I Love Ye, Ye Sweet, Where's Fang?"

7 comments:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!!! What a wonderful gift to have Eliana home for your 5th anniversary and to have her celebrate with you! Blessings to you all!

Robyn said...

Happy 5th Anniversary!!

GND said...

Happy anniversay kiddos... I love you dearly.

Love,
Dad

suzanne said...

we love the wheelers, yes we do, we love the wheelers, how bout u?!?!?!? happy anniversary!!!

Tricia said...

You have a precious family. I gave your blog an award. You can receive it on my blog.
http://thejoysofmommy.blogspot.com

Mama Bear said...

So sweet, happy anniversary :-)

Bobbi said...

You are a beautiful couple, and family. Hope you had a great time and got to relax