Friday, March 6, 2009

We miss the beach.....


They have NO fun together.....can't you tell?!!


She likes to walk around with her eyes closed....it makes us laugh! She is a ham!!


Um, she really thought she was driving this car....she was so serious about it!!


Eliana fell on her face in the sand.....it didn't phase her at all! She would just walk around with handfuls of sand.


We had such a blast at the beach!! I can't wait to take her when it is actually warm!! We are now gearing up for Cousin Harper's birth....we are so excited. Pray for my sister Lauren....that her labor would be easy and that Harper would be healthy. I will keep you posted!

Love you all,
Lindsey

P.S. I will post NYC pics soon!

11 comments:

Courtney said...

So exciting about baby Harper coming soon. I love that name. Stella walks around with her eyes closed too ... it is hilarious. We are taking Stella to the beach in April for the first time. I can not wait. Hope all is well. Courtney

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

She is getting SOOOO Big!!! Have a great vacation!!!!

Suzanne said...

The first pic of Chris and Eliana. Father like daughter. It's awesome.

God has an amazing way of putting the right child with the right family.

Corby and Lauren said...

Can't wait to see that spunky girl next week!!!! She's going to be hilarious with Harper! I love you sister!

Kristen said...

Oh that video game picture is too cute! When i was a kid i used to love "playing" the video games at Chuck E. Cheese with my cousins. My mom likes to joke about how much money my parents saved b/c i was completely convinced that i was controlling each game, even though no quarters had been deposited! Hee hee. My favorite was Pac Man...gosh, that ages me!

Jami said...

Hey there!!! I LOVE YOUR HEADER by the way and great pics of your time at the beach. What fun!!

Reba said...

I love the beach pictures...makes me want to go now! (We are headed there in June) I wonder what she will think of a new baby!

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had SO much fun! We are going to Hawaii next week and it will be Shiloh's first beach experience. I am so excited, especially after seeing how much fun Eliana had!

Mary Helen Wheeler said...

We surely would like to kiss the sand off those little cheeks and eyelashes!

Love, Grandmomma and Grandaddy Wheeler

BEGT said...

that picture of her with all the sand on her face is hilarious! i'm glad ya'll had fun!!!

Mama Bear said...

Sending prayers for baby Harper. So cute of Stella!!!!!