Thursday, April 24, 2008

A day in the life of my sweet hubby....


We set up Eliana's bed tonight!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! It is so much better than I ever imagined. We spent some time praying over her bed and dedicating it to the Lord....it was really sweet. I will tell you about all of the room when it is ready. This weekend is dedicated to decorating (one of my favorite things). I can't wait to show y'all everything!!!


Chris and his friend Greg went kayaking today on their "solitude" day from church! Just thought I would let you know why his hair is SO FLAT in the baby bed picture. Chris is reading a book called "Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters".....and is loving it. I can't wait to watch him be a father. He is such an incredible husband!!

Love you all,
Lindsey

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris looks like he is so excited and ready to be a daddy to Eliana--in the USA at HOME with you!!! We are praying that this PGN mess is just a tiny bump in the road. You both continue to have such a positive attitude--that is what will get you through. Have fun getting her room ready--she will be in that crib in no time!

kristin said...

how sweet! i can't wait to see photos!! :)

Laurie said...

I can't wait to see pics of the finished room. I am sure it will be beautiful.

Jess said...

Jadon was wondering if Chris needed to barrow some of his hair product!!!

Have FUN decorating!! I had the most fun doing Jadon's!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Dena said...

What a beautiful bed - can't wait to see the finished room!

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see it all together! Eliana is going to love it!!

Praying for her to be home soon so she can snuggle in her crib!

praying,
Stephanie

Bill and Melodie said...

I totally need some hints! I don't have a clue what to do in Fern and Rosa's room yet...

McMurrays said...

Can't wait to see the room!!!
Darcy

Susie said...

You are an INCREDIBLE couple!!! Cant wait to see the room. Susie

The Wilkens Family said...

Oh! I can't wait to see the pictures of the completed room!

Mami Sue said...

Awe--praying your sweetie keeps her weight up!
....and my hubby is also reading
"strong fahters, strong daughters"
right now---he loves it so far :)
We have 3 daughters so he needs all the help he can get :)