Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thank you Lord for protecting Chris!!!



"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them. Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!" Psalm 34:7

Tonight, Chris was headed to a Super Bowl party at the church.....and I got a call from him soon after he left. He was very shaken up! A deer had walked out into the road. He tried not to hit it and slammed into a huge brick and stone mailbox (while hitting the deer too). His car is a crazy messed up.....BUT I DON'T CARE!!! The phone call freaked me out. All I could do was hit my knees and thank the Lord for protecting him. He could have been seriously hurt.....and the Lord had mercy on us. The Lord used the huge mailbox to prevent Chris's car from heading into a steep ditch. Thank you Lord. It is times like tonight that remind you of what's important!!

I love you Chris! You are my best friend. I can't imagine life without you.

Lindsey

16 comments:

tracy hanson said...

Lindsey..
I am so glad Chris was ok! God was with him for sure.

P.S Be sure to check my site!

Blessings

Bobbi said...

So glad he is ok. You are right, sounds as if it could have been much worse.

Christina said...

How scary...so glad Chris is ok.

Amanda said...

Thank you Lord for keeping Chris safe!!!
I am so sorry that you guys had to go through such a shaken up time...I totally understand how that goes.
I love you guys and am glad Chris is ok.

Jess said...

So glad he's okay!

emily said...

Praise the Lord that He protected Chris!! I'm am sure that it was scary.

Lainie said...

Poor Chris! I know that shook him up! I'm so glad he's okay! Dane's always reminding us to watch out for those guys - especially at dusk and dawn.

Love y'all!

Jami said...

WOW! I agree with you..times like that really do put in all back into perspective. And - your pictures below are hilarious!! :)

Amy said...

Praising the Lord for His protection!

The Life and Happenings of Raychel Raye said...

Praise God!!

Stephanie said...

Praise the Lord for His protection!

Rachel said...

WOW! Praise God!

Gail said...

Praise You Lord!!!
Gail

Sarah said...

Praise God that he is okay. Hug him a little tighter tonight and know that God was watching over not only your hubby but also your daughter's daddy!!

~Laura~ said...

So glad he's okay. Thank God!

Kristen Borland said...

Praise the LORD!!