Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What a weekend!!!

How much do I love my mom and sisters??!!! They sat through 4 church services, so that they could watch our video and interview....they are amazing!! Thank you mom, Lauren and Leah for loving us and for getting so excited to hold little Eliana. I love the picture frames (our first gifts for her room!!).

Okay, I think I have the cutest husband ever! I love him more and more every single day. I love his tender heart. Every year at the Shaohannah's Hope (check out their web-site...it is amazing what they are doing for families) fundraiser dinner....we both cry our eyes out. It is so inspiring....and challenging. This is literally our FAVORITE night of the year!! This year was even more special....because we kept picturing sweet Eliana.

Here are five of my favorite people at the dinner (my familiy, Amelia, and Mitzi)!!


Thank you to the people that came to Fellowship to watch our video....you don't understand how much it meant to us. For those of you that weren't able to come....we will post the video in the next few days. Thank you for your prayers....we both felt like the Lord was able to use our story to encourage others on the adoption journey.....actually it is His story! We love you all.

Love,
Lindsey

9 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

What a beautiful family you have!!! I can't wait to see the video! I was actually inspired to adopt due to Shaohannah's Hope! I just loaded Brent's Ipod with all of Steven Curtis Chapman's adoption songs!

Bill and Melodie said...

we really enjoyed being there Sunday and meeting your family! Can't wait to see you again soon, Bill and Melodie

Katie said...

That's awesome! Some day we'll meet, right? Is there a way you can post your video? Our church did something very similar so by the time Eliot came home, he was a little celebrity! It's cute!

Hey, what's going on with your t-shirts? I would like to get at least one for christmas if they're going to be ready!!

Jami said...

I can't believe how much you and your mom/sisters look alike!! I can't wait to see the video! :)

Tricia said...

Hey Girl! I cannot wait to see your video!!! You were in our thoughts & prayers on Sunday AM!

You have a fabulously ADORABLE FAM!

Erin said...

yeah, you don't look ANYTHING like your sisters, do you? Great images.

Amanda said...

:( I wanted to be there!! But then I would have had to share you with everyone... I want you all to myself when I come and visit!! LOL!

Amanda said...

Lindsey and Chris!!! Thank you for sharing your hearts with everyone. I can't wait to see you guys sometime this week/weekend.
Lindsey-you will have to call me because I no longer have text messaging...wanted to let you know so you didn't text and think I was a jerk or something.

Amanda

LouLou said...

Lindsey,
Please email me at lou0728@yahoo.com. I have info from the embassy.