Saturday, September 6, 2008

We can't believe you're 14 months old!!!


This was our first picture of you....at 3 months old!! Eliana, we are so proud of you. You have the sweetest little spirit. We love every part of you....even the night owl part. You were such an unexpected gift to us.....the Lord knew that you were to be a Wheeler. We can't imagine life without you now. We love your smile and your kisses. You are so tiny.....but we already see how strong you are. You have fought through a lot in the past few months. We love your little independent spirit. We are honored to be your parents....and very humbled. Thanks for being the most amazing little 14 month old girl ever!!

We love you,
Mom and Dad

10 comments:

Corby and Lauren said...

That will ALWAYS be one of my favorite pictures of her!!!! I fell in love with her the moment I saw her! Happy 14 month b-day sweet Eliana! I can't wait to spoil you like CRAZY!

Amanda said...

So SWEET!!! What a great "Birthday" present to get out of RENAP!!!!

Kelsey Lantz said...

I miss you sweet girl! wish I could be there to give you kisses and take you to pops :( Congrats on getting out of renap guys!!! such wonderful news I was so excited!!!!! Love you all and miss you like crazy

sillysmiths said...

praise Jesus for the end in sight!!!! I CAN NOT wait to meet that sweet baby girl!!! I'm ready to plan my trip to TN.

Holli said...

oh that sweet little face!

Bobbi said...

Happy 14 months!!

Congrats to you for being out of RENAP's hands. Can't wait until you are all home together.

Hope Eliana is feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

those cheeks are toooo much.......love it! what a sweet blessing

Candy said...

I am telling you its the CLIMATE this time of year...Kya was on breathing treatment 3 times after me moved to Antigua in SEPT 2006....she has only had to have them ONCE since coming home. I hope you both are feeling better and get to come home SOON...HUGS

Courtney said...

What a sweet pictures. HOORAY for ReNap.......It won't be long now. Courtney

Bethany said...

Congrats on getting out of RENAP! You guys will be coming home soon and you'll look back on your adventures and just shake your head! "Did we really do all that??" Happy 14 month old birthday Eliana! I hope you feel better soon!!!